While most of funding for the building of the school, including the initial borehole construction, has so far originated from the developers themselves, we need your help to continue our work.
If you want to support the school, kindly make a donation.
Contributions can be made through PEAK – People, Education and Action for Kenya, a Canadian-based registered charity committed to supporting the advancement of education in Kenya and focused on supporting the construction and operation of Nakwamekwi High School. Please visit the PEAK – People, Education and Action for Kenya website for specific instructions regarding donations. To find out more about PEAK – People, Education and Action for Kenya and/or to make a donation, click on the logo or link.
Contributions can also be made by direct deposit to the Nakwamekwi High School bank account in Lodwar (details provided below).
- Beneficiary: Nakwamekwi High School
- Name of Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank Ltd. (KCB)
- Branch: Lodwar Branch
- Branch Address: PO Box 150, Lodwar
- Tel: +254 54-21470, +254 54-21088
- Postal Code 30500
- Account number: 1132344123
- BIC (Bank Int’l Code): KCB LKENX
- Main KBC Branch: Moi Avenue, PO Box 30081 – 00100, Nairobi
- Physical Location: Kencom House, Moi Avenue Street
We hope you will join us in making this dream a reality.
Thank you for your interest in NHS!